Monday, January 12, 2009

First Race

Of the season is the Poor College Kids Road Race. I will be racing the cat 3s at nine in the morning and I am very excited because the off season has gotten a bit monotonous but still fun. I am just ready to be back in a race even if I don't win, which I hope I will do anyways. I have remained relatively healthy this off season, which is exciting. I am now ready for Valley of the Sun again because I found a replacement fork for the TT bike. After the camp I am just really excited to start racing and getting results that will help ease my way over to Europe this season, because Michael Heitz had answers I was looking for to clarify the questions I had for racing over seas.
Hope to see you out there racing, and always be two steps ahead of the race.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment