Friday, January 23, 2009

Cycling Mode: ON

Today is the start of my training and racing season mode of life. I will go to sleep at 9 on a weekend, and eat the healthiest I can while training as well as I can. I won't forget to take my vitamins or do my core work. I will concentrate on laying the hammer down when needed and taking it really easy when I am supposed to. But most of all I will focus on obliterating Chester in every race we do even if its for last and second to last (which I know it won't be).

New year, new team.
I am riding for Southern California Velo this year and must say that so far it is a great experience and can't wait to race as a well organized team. Well I am off to finish the first semester of school so keep them pedals turning, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment