Saturday, February 7, 2009

If you want to know what pickles my socks....

It is that even looking at rain in lycra can make me sick so these days when it is raining make me angry cause I am left inside bored out of my mind. I worked all day and now am out to ride the trainer and read Beowulf.

I am leaving town Wednesday to go to the Inland Empire to ride with teammates and sell some bike stuff and get ready to leave for Arizona in the AM of Thursday to race Valley Of the Sun. This is a race that pisses me off more than anything and I love it. I want to win so bad that its annoying and addicting at the same time. I have a feeling of being married to it because its evil but I can't help but do everything for it. It is early season yet I want to be flying for it but if I am there is a good chance of slowing down later. This year I have a TT bike with aero wheels and legs that match the magnitude of the bike. I have a team to work with in the RR and teammates to lead out in the crit. It's awesome and I can't wait.

Well I am off to train some more so its easier to beat Chester.

No comments:

Post a Comment